OpenEye an innovator in the design and development of cloud-centric software solutions for commercial video management systems is seeking a DVR Technician. This technician will be responsible for performing all phases of troubleshooting including; interpretation, analysis, research, and resolution of technical problems for the DVR’s. The DVR tech will also build DVR’s in a timely and orderly manner while assisting other teammates and trainees with questions concerning build procedures and other various questions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build a vast variation of DVR’s and PC’s while assisting other teammates.
- Assist QC teammates with general help which may be needed.
- Participate in training activities to maintain technical proficiency and provide a high degree of service to meet customer service goals.
- Create new ways of doing old tasks to promote a competitive work culture.
- Act as a liaison for new associates who need general assistance and training.
- Perform all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- a High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- a minimum of 1 years related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of procedures and documentation requirements for DVR compliance.
- Ability to work with others to become a group leader and liaison for new associates.
- Ability to act as a mentor and resource to other teammates.
- Knowledge and determination to create new ideas to help promote a positive work environment.
We understand that our employees are our greatest asset and we strive to create a positive work environment through company sponsored benefits such as gym memberships, community service projects, and retreats to surrounding locations in the great Northwest. We want you to grow personally and professionally during your time with OpenEye.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.