|Job Status :||Full-time|
OpenEye, a leader in cloud enabled digital video management solutions, is seeking a full-time Accountant. This position will report to the CFO and will be responsible for analyzing financial information and assisting with timely and accurate closes. The Accountant analyzes and reports budget variances and maintains general ledger and related systems. The Accountant recommends internal control mechanisms that safeguard resources.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct financial support to department managers and executive management.
- Facilitates the monthly closing process and assists others when required; ensures all journal entries and reconciliations are correct.
- Assist with the year-end closing process, 401(k) audit, and income and sales tax returns.
- Develops systems and monitors compliance with the various external agreements.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Ensures accurate publishing of KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- Monitors balance sheet and net working capital performance.
- Processes monthly payroll.
- Assists with receiving and disbursing of all funds and projecting cash flow.
- Identifies and implements process improvements to increase department efficiency.
- Keeps current on changes in the legal and regulatory environment and strives to continually acquire new knowledge and skills.
- a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a business-related field
- a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in financial management
- Intermediate Excel skills
- previous experience in a technical or manufacturing environment
- a Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a business-related field
- Experience with Sage 100 ERP and iSolved payroll or similar systems
We understand that our employees are our greatest asset and we strive to create a positive work environment through company sponsored benefits such as gym memberships and community service projects. We want you to grow personally and professionally during your time with OpenEye.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.