|Job Status :||Full-time|
|Company :||Community Minded Enterprises|
Executive Director Search Spokane Based Nonprofit
- Are you looking for an opportunity to REALLY make a difference?
- Have you been searching for a one-of-a-kind opportunity to engage the best of your education, experience, and training at the executive level?
- Does leading an established team into the new millennium excite you?
Community-Minded Enterprises (CME) is looking for its next Executive Director, as the current ED retires.
Spokane-based. CME operates five offices in Spokane and one in Pasco.
Growing. From 20 employees to over 50 in less than a three years.
Recognized. Community-Minded Enterprises has received the When Work Works Award multiple times and most recently was cited as one of the Best Places to Work in the Inland Northwest. Our community television station, CMTV-14, won the Award for Overall Excellence in PEG Programming from the Alliance for Community Media Northwest Region.
Community-driven: The organization began as the Health Improvement Partnership, a grass roots movement by community leaders in the early ’90s. It was then, and is now, committed to improving the health of the community and the individual.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Community-Minded Enterprises (CME) improves the long-term well-being of communities through outreach, access, and training.
Position Purpose & Responsibilities
The Executive Director of CME will hold a deep personal belief in the mission, values and vision of the organization and will effectively communicate the unique role and impact of CME as a leader in addressing the social determinants of health.
The Executive Director is responsible for leading and working collaboratively with CME’s talented staff and board. They are responsible for setting a standard of excellence for the organization both internally and externally in the community at large and for growing the impact and influence of the organization throughout the statewide region we serve. The Executive Director’s top priority is building relationships with prospective and existing funders and collaborators, volunteers, nonprofit organizations, advisors, community leaders, and politicians throughout the region. The Executive Director manages the overall administration of the organization in accordance with the goals, policies, and strategic direction approved by the board and assures the overall financial health of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required. A master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in leadership or management in a related field; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- Solid, hands-on budget-management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting.
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
- Ability to convey a vision of CME’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors.
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff.
- Strong public speaking ability.
This position offers: a competitive salary based upon experience along with a rich benefits package including health and dental insurance, generous vacation, Employee Assistance Program, 125 Cafeteria Plan, IRA company match, sick and holiday pay, and mileage reimbursement.