|Title:||Internal Membership Recruitment|
|Job Status :||N/A|
|Company :||Girl Scouts of Eastern Washington & Northern Idaho (GSEWNI)|
Girl Scouts of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho is looking for an Internal Recruiter. The Internal Recruiter is responsible for successfully culminating recruitment efforts by initiating and pursuing communications strategies and protocols needed to convert prospective members (leads) to registered members. She/he is responsible for moving potential members through the system, finding them troops as needed, converting parents to leaders through phone or email, and assisting new members with the registration process in Volunteer Systems. This position displays excellent time management skills and is able to prioritize their work day based on the needs of the task queue of potential members, and displays excellent customer service skills, making sure that members are placed in a timely, efficient manner. Closing the ‘sale’ and attention to follow up are critical components of this position.
Compensation: $13.50 per hour.
This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position that is eligible for benefits and paid time off.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Supports implementation of membership recruiting marketing strategies outlined in the council’s strategic plan, annual business plan and/or other council goals primarily through phone and written follow-up contacts with prospective members and community partners.
- Utilizes Girl Scouts of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho volunteer database system to support external recruitment efforts and is able to finalize membership enrollment leads.
- Follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity in a timely fashion.
- Owns and manages Opportunity Catalog in volunteer systems.
- Moves parents and volunteers through the system, helping place them in troops.
- Communicates with leaders in regard to placement of girls, management of their troop online, and changes within their troop.
- Manages troop transfers.
- Responds to automated tasks from volunteer systems.
- Performs data entry into specific data fields using database commands, formats records as necessary into the council’s integrated volunteer systems, and maintains confidentiality of all processed information based on standards set in the Standard Operating Procedure Manual.
- Works closely with External Recruitment Specialists, creating opportunities in volunteer systems as needed, and notifying Recruitment Specialist of face-to-face recruitment needs in the community.
- Works closely with the troop support team, ensuring that the Troop Support Specialist is notified of new members placed.
- Ensures Girl Scouting is open to all girls and adults by delivering the Girl Scouts message of pluralism and diversity to members of the council.
- Works with cross-functional teams to determine or develop innovative techniques to ensure the effective delivery of recruitment strategies.
- Promotes and assists with Council wide programs, activities, public relations and fund development endeavors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
Regularly lift objects up 50 pounds, repetitive movement of the wrists, hands and/or fingers. Climb, pull, stoop, kneel, crawl, twist and crouch. Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time and work in inclement weather.
Mental & Other Skills/Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the:
- Multi-Tasking Ability: ability to handle many diverse tasks/projects at one time; ability to prioritize and complete them on time.
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee is exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels. Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment is an integral part of this position, as is the ability to work with high-stress situations based on the nature of GSEWNI mission and daily work.