|Title:||Quality Assurance Manager - Royal Ridge Fruits|
|Job Status :||Full-Time|
|Company :||Royal Ridge Fruits|
Royal Ridge Fruits in Royal City, WA has an opening for a Quality Assurance Manager. The Quality Assurance Manager develops, implements and manages quality assurance systems designed to ensure compliance to the food safety programs and continuous production of processed fruit (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals). This position manages the persons in the department to attain company goals within quality specifications, budgeted cost, on-time schedule, and in compliance with our plant and company policies. Schedule will generally be 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm but shift flexibility is required as company and department needs change. This position will typically be second shift (2:00 pm to 10:00 pm) but must be able to cover third shift in July and August for sanitation. Training would take place on day shift to start. Need shift flexibility as company and department needs change.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in related field or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a leadership capacity
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; and other standard office equipment, knowledge of CRM systems, Famous software preferred
- Experience working with high performance teams
- Knowledge of food regulatory requirements under WSDA, USDA, and FDA
- SQF Practitioner certification through an accredited SQFI training program preferred
To apply please submit resume, application and wage expectations.