|Job Status :||Full Time|
|Company :||Western Aviation|
Western Aviation is located on historic Felts Field Airport (KSFF) located between Spokane, WA and Coeur d’Alene, ID. Originally established in 1974 as Western Avionics, Western is the oldest FAA approved avionics repair station in the Inland Northwest.
Western Aviation is searching for an experienced general aviation Avionics Technician. The Avionics Technician will be familiar with common ramp test equipment and possess good harness building and install techniques. The technician will be skilled in diagnostics and troubleshooting, along with a strong orientation to detail and the ability to communicate clearly and accurately in written and verbal form.
- 2+ year Avionics degree or equivalent experience required
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Avionics is preferred
- Previous experience in order to qualify for an FAA Repairman Certificate needed
- Excellent customer relations skills required
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to consistently demonstrate good organizational skills
- Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors
- Willingness to work flexible work schedule including; overtime, nights, weekends, holidays and on-call work
The Avionics Technician will be asked to supply their own basic tools needed to perform the job.
FAA regulated pre-employment and random drug testing is conducted.
***Western Aviation offers competitive compensation packages and generous benefits to full-time employees.