|Title:||Community Outreach & Development Manager|
|Job Status :||Full-time|
|Company :||Spokane County United Way (SCUW)|
Our client, Spokane County United Way (SCUW) has an opening for a full-time Community Outreach & Development Manager. This position will be responsible for the annual fundraising effort and year round engagement strategies with companies and individual donors.
- Planning, implementing and measuring effective workplace campaign strategies for assigned portfolio of accounts;
- Effectively promoting United Way programs and services on a year-round basis to maximize contributions during the annual campaign;
- Working with volunteer leadership to influence company leadership support of United Way;
- Providing United Way representation in the local community by developing professional relationships with company representatives in assigned campaign accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree (from an accredited institution)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good math aptitude
- Ability to work with diverse population
- 2+ years of previous experience in fundraising, sales, communications or public relations.
EEO employer. Competitive pay and benefits.